Ownership Associates announces the November, 2005, sale of the Ownership Culture Survey to the National Center for Employee Ownership.
The NCEO, a nonprofit organization serving employee-ownership companies since 1980, is now the sole source for the survey items. Companies interested in employee-ownership surveys should contact the NCEO or visit the survey resources page on the NCEO website.
The Ownership Culture Survey (OCS) is the only commercially available employee attitude survey designed for and used exclusively by employee-owned companies.
It provides companies with a simple way to track their progress towards a strong ownership culture, and to see at a glance how they compare to our database of employee-ownership companies, employing over 10,000 people.
How does the workforce perceive the company and the employee ownership plan? How successfully has the employee ownership program translated into a sense of ownership among employee-owners? The OCS provides comprehensive, reliable answers to these questions, allowing your company to monitor and manage its ownership culture.
The Ownership Culture Survey:
The OCS "is the best survey you can get on employee-ownership."
--Corey Rosen, Executive Director, National Center for Employee Ownership
- includes a core of 65 objective survey questions, 3 written questions, and demographic questions.
- takes about 20 minutes for the average respondent to complete.
- is completely anonymous and confidential.
- generates simple measures that clearly show your company's strengths and weaknesses.
- is the only survey specific to the challenges of employee-ownership companies.
- is also available on an item-by-item "a la carte" basis.